I’m a Medic, Get me out of here is back! Between the 6th and 17th November, students from 18 schools will be putting their questions to healthcare professionals in the General Practice Zone.
Let’s meet the healthcare professionals and schools taking part…
General Practice Zone
The Healthcare Professionals
Interesting, challenging, different everyday – sometimes a little bit gory!
Robert Cullum | United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust, Lincoln
I’ma doctor who works in hospital at the moment and I rotate departments every 4 months seeing patients with different kinds of medical problems day to day under the supervision of a more senior specialist. I ultimately want to be a GP.
Philip Williams | Qualified GP, Nettleham Medical Practice, Lincolnshire
I’m a GP! I look after people throughout their whole lives, and treat any problem they come with. I get to know whole families and I work with hospital doctors and nurses as well.
Kit Tigwell | Trainee GP, HEEM, Whittington Moor Surgery, Chesterfield/Nottingham
My job is meaningful, full of variety, constantly surprising and gives you the opportunity to make a real difference to people’s lives.
Deborah Draycott | Nurse Practitioner, Dr Webb & Partners, General Practice, Ilkeston, Derbyshire
Helping people of all ages in my local community to stay healthy
Charnelle Lusuku | Medical Student, NHS, United Kingdom
Ali Blatcher | Trainee GP, NHS, Dorset
I am lively and full of energy! I love a challenge!
Adrian Taylor | Practice Manager, The Manor Surgery, Nottinghamshire
Jack of all trades, I not only manage my own practice I am the purchasing and accounting lead for 11 other prractices in our Clinical Commissioning Group
- Brookfield Academy Trust, Derbyshire
- Franklin College, Lincolnshire
- Gateway Sixth Form College, Leicestershire
- Hinckley Academy and John Cleveland Sixth Form Centre, Leicestershire
- Kingsthorpe College, Northamptonshire
- Lincoln College, Lincolnshire
- Malcolm Arnold Academy, Northamptonshire
- New College Stamford, Lincolnshire
- Nottingham Girls’ Academy, Nottinghamshire
- Queen Elizabeth’s Grammar School, Derbyshire
- Redmoor Academy, Leicestershire
- Skegness Grammar School, Lincolnshire
- The Bulwell Academy, Nottinghamshire
- The Ecclesbourne School, Derbyshire
- The Newark Academy, Nottinghamshire
- The Ripley Academy, Derbyshire
- Tupton Hall School, Derbyshire
- William Allitt School, Derbyshire