On this page you’ll find all the materials we’ve developed for participants to use during the I’m a Medic event.
Materials for taking part in the event
- Participant briefing notes page
- Participant briefing notes – printable booklet (PDF)
- Key dates page
- Frequently asked questions
Other useful links on the site
- Live chat booking page — On this page you’ll find the list of all the chats booked by teachers. You can filter by date and by zone, but keep an eye on new chats being booked during the event.
- Staffroom — The staffroom is open during the two weeks of the event from 9am to 5pm. You can chat with the moderators and it’s a great place to get help quickly.
- The small print
- Zone reports — After every event we compile key data about each zone.
We believe that information should be free, especially in education, so this part of the site is accessible to everyone. All teachers (and anyone else) are free to use anything we’ve created on the site. This material has been created by Mangorolla CIC or Gallomanor (unless otherwise stated) and we have NOT copyrighted it. All material is licensed under a (CC) Creative Commons attribution license.