I’m a Medic, Get me out of here connects school students with people working in healthcare.
“[I learned] that there are over 350 jobs at the NHS…there could be a job for all kinds of people which increases the chance of me working there when I’m older”
In the Primary Care Zone, students can:
- Connect with healthcare workers
- Learn more about different career paths in the NHS
- See science and healthcare as relevant to them and their lives
- Ask questions, take part in live Chats, and Vote for their favourite team of healthcare workers to win £500!
The activity is free for all state-maintained schools and colleges in the East Midlands. Priority will be given to Nottinghamshire schools.
What teachers say:“Incredibly easy to set up and run”“My students loved their involvement and I was amazed at some of the questions they asked”
Find out more:
- Benefits for your students
- How it works
- A short, sharable guide to student privacy and safeguarding [PDF] ❯
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org